A Season for everything

A Season for everything

I've been reading all the tweets and posts on Facebook from all of you about your feelings with Niecy, Mark & I leaving Clean House...I have to say it means the world to me that you all are so supportive and lovely and truly we could not ask for BETTER fans! I LOVED working everyday with Niecy, Mark & Matt and our unbelieveable crew, and great families... but there comes a time that you know its just time for what's next, and in the word's of Niecy, "Everything has it's season". We all love each other to pieces, and I will never turn down an opportunity to work with them in the future...it's just time to do what's next. I promise I'll keep you posted as soon as I can say something!

So I say let's celebrate each other and raise a glass to new beginnings...

Comments

I was sad that y'all were leaving, but at least I can follow y'all on twitter and Facebook!!!! Can't wait to see what y'all do next!!! Your still my favorite Yard Sale DIVA!!!!! I love Yard sales...considering i'm from the South too!!! VA BABY!!!!

• Posted by Jaime on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:14pm

I will miss seeing all of you guys on Clean House but I am so happy for you all to start your next chapter in your life! And as your fan I want whats best for you and neicu and mark! You are an amazing person with an amazing talent and I can't wait to see what's in store for you next!

• Posted by Amber on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:17pm

I really love the team work that you all had. Love you all.

• Posted by Kelly Craig on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:17pm

You, Niecy, Mark, and Matt are Clean House. While I still enjoy the show, it is not, nor will it be the same. You all were the perfect cast together (though I am quite fond of Lisa Arch too). And we are all eagerly awaiting your future news!!!! Wishing you all the best - to new beginnings!

• Posted by Sue on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:21pm

The shows not the same without you.

• Posted by Ted Mullaney on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:31pm

Trish I admire your mutli talents and congradulate your on your huage accomplishments, Clean House Dive funny/smart commedian and now a new wife, how wonderful! We chatted last at the EL Segundo yard sale ( ya signed the ashtray with Mark) I almost got towed by the old boyfriend who lived near the sale (seems I "blocked" small portion , his driveway, crisis averted LOL) life went on! ( Ya he is still same ol "yerk") Never made it your last sale in Westminster, CA at American Legion hall (I had my own charity inline skate event to porduce (it went great) Wishing you & David both a long, healthly, happy life , wait till 40 to have kids! (LOL read your other blog)

• Posted by Audrey Winthrop on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:37pm

I feel in love with "Clean House" early on and it only improved. The realy team is Niecy, Trish, Mark & Matt - what a funny and productive team! Of course Trish, you being from the South added the Southern spice to the show (I'm from Tennessee)! Will miss you all so very much but I know there are times when we must all turn the page. I will be looking for you in your next chapter so keep us posted!

• Posted by Brenda O'Brien on May. 27th, 2011 at 9:38pm

I cannot thank you enough, Trish, for the wonderful sense of family you were all able to create as the four of you worked together to help people overcome their personal chaos. You brought us all in, spoke to us a family, made us feel comfortable in your whack-a-doodle troop of caring souls . I have to say I felt a deep sense of loss when I found out the three of you were leaving the show, but I will always enjoy that chemistry through the reruns. I wish you the utmost success and hope to catch you when you play in Seattle. God Bless!

• Posted by Kacey Sack-Wright on May. 27th, 2011 at 10:05pm

We miss seeing you on Clean House too. It's not the same (the picture you have here was the best team on the show!) without you. Going to the yard sales with Brandon was fun too but definitely won't be the same if they do one now that you aren't there. Thanks again for being so amazing with my little man. Not everyone knows how to treat a kid like him. I love the pictures you let us take too. He so LOVED seeing you! Tracy and Brandon

• Posted by Tracy and Brandon (Simi Valley Yard Sales) on May. 28th, 2011 at 12:12am

I started watching Clean House close to the beginning of the show and after the 4 of you were together, the team was perfect! Y'all were so funny and made the show! If it weren't for CH, I never would have met you! Cannot wait to see what you're doing next! Heart you, Girl!! smile

• Posted by Laurra Simpson on May. 28th, 2011 at 2:48am

I'm really going to miss you guys. The four of you work so well together. Then the three of you work with the other ladies. Oh well - enough about that. But I am going to truly miss you both. I don't watch the show as much now. But I hope the four of you will get back together for something new and exciting. I'd watch for sure. Mark I love you taste, Trish you know I would love to have you redo my closets. But I did go to the container store several times and the gave me a design for my closet - it looks good. Need Matt to put it together. And Matt you are sooooo crazy - if my husband was as handy as Matt. Luv ya all - peace be with each of you Good Bless - Kay

• Posted by Kay B on Jun. 4th, 2011 at 7:29pm

Clean House will never be the same or even up to par without you, Mark and Niecy. Not only is it not the same - it is not just as good period......

• Posted by reagan harvey on Jun. 8th, 2011 at 6:15am

Trish, while of course, I wish you all the best whatever you do, girl, the show just isn't the same anymore,. First Niecy, then you and Mark, the show will be lucky if it remains as popular. You, Niecy, Matt and Mark were magic together.This may sound silly,. but I feel kind of heartsick, like I've lost some good friends. And I'll bet there's more to your leaving than just it's "time to move on". Not that it's any of my business.......again, all the very best

• Posted by Virginia Townsend on Jun. 9th, 2011 at 12:19am

I am sad all y'all are gone and true be told I cannot watch it at all anymore.You cannot replace that kind of chemistry.

• Posted by Heidi on Jul. 1st, 2011 at 2:47pm

Hi I am sorry to see you Niecy and Mark leaving clean house. Saw the new season starting here in South Africa and missed all of you. It will not be the same. I wish all of you the very best you entertained and taught us a lot. God Bless Nicki

• Posted by Nicki Gough on Jul. 12th, 2011 at 12:54pm

Clean House used to be a favourite show. Now it isn't . . . and the reason is the Dream Team is no more. Niecy, Trish, Mark - as a big fan: "SHAME ON YOU FOR LEAVING!" On a personal level I guess I understand, though, but oh, why do really good things always have to end?

• Posted by Gen on Jul. 16th, 2011 at 6:07am

I have been out of the loop on 'Clean House'. I knew I had not seen it on tv for a while, but had no idea what all has happened. Today, I saw the new show. Two thumbs down!! This may be a new, good show, but it is definitely NOT the Clean House we all came to love. Sorry, they're doing an imitation show now. Would have been better to drop the show completely.

• Posted by Pam on Jul. 16th, 2011 at 9:29am

Would you and matt start a new show called Organize my Stuff...that would great

• Posted by MT on Jul. 19th, 2011 at 11:00pm

I'm so sorry to see you guys go! The show is just not the same without you. I' with Pam - two thumbs down! I don't watch anymore. Good luck you all!

• Posted by Konnie on Jul. 28th, 2011 at 1:38am

The original team was the best!! I am not a fan of Tempest Bledsoe, she is boring and iacks Niecy's spice. I do like Lisa Arch and I wish that she could have replaced Neicy. I do like the new designer but I do not care for the new yard sald Dude. I love Matt and I am glad that he is staying on the show. He is great to look at and I love his sense of humor!

• Posted by Jada Junk on Jul. 29th, 2011 at 5:11pm

It ain't the same without ya'll!!!

• Posted by Ann on Aug. 3rd, 2011 at 9:07pm

I just dont think the show can survive Neicy. I, deep down do not like reality s hows but Neicy was so good. If she cant come back to Clean House, I would love to see her host a show like Oprah's and she is so much better than Oprah. I dont care for any of the talk show hosts on now but if someone got Neicy her own show, dont think I,d ever miss it.

• Posted by Mary Ingram on Sep. 11th, 2011 at 12:09pm

Love this photo of you guys! Such a great lineup!

• Posted by Jenny on Oct. 19th, 2011 at 10:28pm

Trish: you, Mark, Matt, and Niecy became like friends to me, because I was so inspired by what you did on Clean House. It truly was an inspirational show, not a mere "reality show," because it didn't just expose people's garbage (literal AND figurative!), but it genuinely tried to make their lives better as a whole. It challenged people to step up and take responsibility for their own lives and their own mess. I miss you all terribly. It is really unfortunate that Style has not taken responsibility for ITSELF and let the MANY Clean House fans know what actually happened to you guys. I eagerly look forward to seeing you again SOMEWHERE! God speed.

• Posted by Sophia on Nov. 7th, 2011 at 9:24pm

Pretty nice post. I just came by your blog and wanted to shytaat I've really liked reading your posts. Any wayI'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon!

• Posted by Arman on Sep. 16th, 2012 at 8:27am

I still miss them & the show !

• Posted by Donna on Feb. 25th, 2013 at 8:13pm

I miss you guys and I love watching the old shows. The thing I miss is the sense of humour and how you all interacted with each other. It was just wonderful. I miss you the most trish suhr the most. Your bubbly personality and your joy that sometimes was hard to contain. Love you guys and wish you well

• Posted by Jeanette on Feb. 24th, 2014 at 8:30pm